Get your tickets now and pay the easy way with Time to Pay – pay your tickets off in three easy instalments.
Time to Pay Terms & Conditions
Time to Pay: If you choose to pay for your ticket using the ““Time to Pay”” plan the following terms and conditions apply;
– By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
– By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise 3CG Events (Selwyn Sounds) to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
– Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by 3CG Events (Selwyn Sounds) at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
– Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
– “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with 3CG Events general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
– While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area.
– It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
– In the event an installment is not received by 3CG Events when 3CG Events attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, 3CG Events will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
– In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and 3CG Events will cancel your booking keep all monies received from you. 3CG Events will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
– No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. 3CG Events will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, 3CG Events general terms and conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
First Payment – Due on the date of ordering
Second Payment – Due 28 Days after first payment
Third and Final Payment – Due 28 Days after second payment